Brass Crimp Plug
Used to cap PEX pipe.
- UC512LF 3/8 in.
- UC514LF 1/2 in.
- UC518LF 3/4 in.
- UC520LF 1 in.
- UC0435 1-1/4 in.
- UC0441 1-1/2 in
- UC0454 2 in.
VERSATILECertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FLEXIBLEUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DURABLEMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Plug the end of PEX pipe with a crimp or clamp connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.